English Italian

Wednesday 19 February 2014

BRUTE WIP!



 

Making of


I wanted to challenge myself with a "realistic" subject and only use Zbrush/vray for modeling, texturing and rendering.
The model starts from a dynamesh sphere. I will update the post in the coming days! See you soon


The modeling is over, I am now beginning the phase of polypaiting.




When begin painted i prefer create the layer of epidermis under the skin. It helps me later with the construction of the upper skin.
See you soon with more news!





Ok fine. Now we turn to paint defintivamente the face of the brute, the teeth and the eye. To the eye, I created a material to give greater contrast to the veins. You can look at the settings.



Presumably for the final version will improve further the skin of the face. 

And now some render various type...
 
Render 1
 Render 2
  Render3
 ..and finally some expressions
 If you have curiosity, i am here :)
Link for Brute body and final pose.
cya :) 

2 comments: